Thursday, October 26, 2006

WENN - BACK!!!

The most interesting part of this little tidbit is that WENN used to be 107.7 FM right here in Birmingham, Alabama. They played "urban music".

From MSNBC:

Jessica Simpson is worried that her tabloid notoriety will hurt her love life. “My fear is that I won’t ever date anybody, because they’ll think I’m going to ruin their career,” Simpson said, according to WENN. “That they’ll be on the cover of every tabloid and it will automatically take away their credibility, to be bluntly honest with you.”

2 comments:

King Conch said...

No point of exposure has yet benn determined. Oddly enough, his cousin that was born three weeks before him had CHICKEN POX a couple of weeks ago! No one knows where she contracted chicken pox, it just developed. My guess is the cart at Target - OHHH he went to that portrait place last Wednesday...it could have been there. It could have been anywhere, including Leah or I, really.

King Conch said...

I meant Jack, not Addison, could have developed his illness at Target. Or Wal-Mart, or Sam's or Publix or K-Mart or Ace...